Zawadi Books - T-Shirt
Zawadi Books is a bookstore that specializes in books and materials that are by and about people of African descent. The quaint shop holds author readings, book discussions, a Reading Room, and houses a storytelling resource center. It is one of America's longest operated independent-black owned bookstores, with over 40 years in business!
Sharon and Kenneth Holley founded Harambee Books and Crafts around 1976 (becoming Zawadi Books in 2010) as a way to contribute to the community. A hub for events like Kwanzaa, Marcus Garvey Day, Malcolm X day and other WNY events and meetings it has been a space for the community while showcasing that reading matters. Kenneth founded BLES which gave employment to individuals while working with previously incarcerated and programs for senior citizens and Sharon was the first African American female Director of Urban Services for the Erie County Library overseeing every branch.
1382 Jefferson Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14208
Eat Off Art X Cultrue, Inc. : Supporting Buffalo Black Business
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping